Collection of your Personal Information
The Cross Law Firm may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
We do not collect any personal identifying information about you (such as name, address, phone number) unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You may be required to provide certain personal information to us should you decide to retain our services.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Cross Law Firm does not sell, rent or lease its client lists, or information disclosed by potential clients or visitors to its website to third parties.
The Cross Law Firm may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to The Cross Law Firm, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Tracking User Behavior
The Cross Law Firm may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within The Cross Law Firm, in order to determine what The Cross Law Firm services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within The Cross Law Firm to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by The Cross Law Firm. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of The Cross Law Firm website.
Security of your Personal Information
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
The Cross Law Firm does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
The Cross Law Firm welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that The Cross Law Firm has not adhered to this Statement, please contact The Cross Law Firm at:
The Cross Law Firm
8550 United Plaza Blvd Suite 702
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809
Effective as of April 07, 2021